Monday, January 29, 2018

Bake Cheese Tart now in the Philippines

Bake Cheese Tart from Hokkaido opened in Manila recently. I got to try this cheese tart during a recent trip to the mall and I have to say, the hype is real. :) It is on the expensive side but it is oh so absolutely worth it!


I learned about Bake from my friend who told me that she doesn't really like Pablo but she loves Bake. When I saw Bake at the mall, I remembered that conversation o I decided to buy one. It is expensive at P95 per tart but the moment I took one bite, I knew that it was P95 very well spent. It was so unbelievably good!


It was so good in fact that I got 7 more boxes. 3 for me and my family and 4 to be given as birthday gifts (I had planned to get my friends something else for their birthdays but after trying this cheese tart, I knew immediately that it would be a much better gift than my original plan LOL).


As I mentioned, one cheese tart is P95. A box of 6 is P540. The box that they put the cheese tarts in is also pretty cool because the bottom level pulls out of the box.


Considering how good this cheese tart is, I am surprised there was no queue when I was there. This is currently my favorite dessert and I will certainly have more of this in the future. There are two branches in the Philippines now, one at the Podium Mall and one at Power Plant Mall.



Bake Cheese Tart
https://ph.cheesetart.com/
The Podium: 18 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
Power Plant Mall: R2 Level, Power Plant Mall, Lopez Drive, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila

No comments: