Wednesday, March 09, 2016

[Boracay] Don Vito

Don Vito is where I had my first meal in Boracay. I was a bit tired when I checked into the Boracay Mandarin and I didn't really feel like walking so I ended up just having a late lunch in the main restaurant of the hotel. I ordered the Don Vito Fettuccine with Chicken (P340). Pretty decent portion size and the flavor was not bad. (You can also get this dish with shrimp instead of chicken.)


For dessert, I had the Mint Chocolate Cake (P150). Personally, I thought this looked a whole lot better than it tasted. I think the chocolate part of the cakes was like a crumbly chiffon and texture and density-wise, it didn't work very well with the mint. The dollop of ice cream on top was pretty good though.


Don Vito is also where I had my breakfast (it was included in my room rate) and I thought the selection of breakfast items was pretty good. So while my lunch in Don Vito was just okay, I did enjoy my breakfast here.

No comments: