Saturday, December 12, 2015

[Bacolod] Ading's Pala-Pala

For dinner on our first night, we headed to Ading's Pala-Pala. I was told by my friend from Bacolod that pala-pala roughly translates to a seafood market.


Conceptually, it is similar to Dampa in Manila where you choose the seafoods you want to have and they cook it for you the way you want it.


Needless to say, the dining experience here was very enjoyable. The food was very fresh and flavorful. Some of the dishes we ordered were Baked Scallops with garlic and butter (P80 per 100 grams),


Garlic Shrimp (P90 per 100 grams),


Chili Crab (P70 per 100 grams),


and Stuffed Squid (P55 per 100 grams).


These prices already include the cooking fee making the food pretty inexpensive. (The garlic rice costs P25 and the plain rice costs P20! Needless to say I had more than my fair share of rice that night. :)) If your nose is a bit sensitive to fishy smells, you can choose to have meal in the section of the restaurant enclosed by glass walls. I certainly enjoyed my dinner at Ading's Pala-Pala and I highly recommend it.


Ading's Pala-Pala
http://adingspalapalabacolod.com/
San Juan St. (In front of original Pala-Pala Market), Brgy 2, Bacolod City
Phone: (034) 458-1594
Mobile: (+63)0918-902-8800 | (+63)0919-993-2829
E-mail: adingspalapalabacolod@gmail.com

No comments: