Sunday, November 08, 2015

McKinley Food Truck Festival

I got to visit the Food Truck Festival at McKinley West in Taguig with my teammates recently. I initially missed it since it was supposed to run on all Thursdays to Sundays of October but it got extended. As such, I decided I wanted to try it out.


There is no way I would visit a place like this and have only one item. As such, I bought a couple of different items from two different trucks. First, I got a Cuban sandwich with a side of fries from P.J. Woodys (P215)


I also got Carbonara linguini topped with Salpicao (P150) from Planet Pasta.


I would say both dishes I got were just okay. Neither were great but they are both relatively affordable so I would say it's a decent experience. I actually wasn't able to finish everything so I just took home my leftovers (which I enjoyed later that night).


My friends tried the burger from one of the other food trucks there and they said it was really good so maybe I will pay the Food Truck Festival at McKinley West another visit while I still can.

No comments: