Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cello's Doughnuts

Right next to Gino's Brick oven Pizza was a Cello's Doughnuts and Dips shop. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say both places have the same owner because there was no door to separate them. As such, while I was waiting for my food at Gino's, I walked over to Cello's to get some donuts that I would bring home to my family.


I tried this place maybe once or twice a really, really long time ago but I barely recall what I had. I just know that I enjoyed my order. While I still prefer J.Co, Krispy Kreme, and Dunkin Donuts, Cello's is still a pretty good place to get donuts. It also carries a couple of flavors that you won't find in other donut chains such as Creme Brulee and Smores.


The donuts at Cello's are quite expensive at P45 each but, similar to Krispy Kreme and J.Co, you get a bit of a discount with bulk purchases since a box of 12 costs P460 and a box of 6 costs 250.

No comments: