Friday, August 28, 2015

Suits just got real

I just saw the midseason finale of Suits and wow, things have just gotten a whole lot more interesting. Which I guess shouldn't be a surprise given how the storyline has been progressing so far.

SPOILER ALERT: please stop reading if you don't want to know what happens in the midseason finale.

I actually lost a bit of interest in the more recent seasons of this show, mainly because I felt like the characters were devolving and behaving in ways that didn't seem in line with how they were portrayed early on. However, this season started tying things up more neatly and I started to understand people's motivations a lot more and their actions started making more sense. Also, the sword of Damocles hanging over Mike Ross' head - about him not really being a lawyer - felt like it was going to drop any time soon given how much more visible and influential he was becoming.

Everything came to a head in the last episode of Suits before it goes on its midseason break. It seemed everyone was in critical danger of losing something and in fact, a few of them did. That episode definitely left me hanging and I can't wait for the show to resume.

No comments: