Friday, August 21, 2015

Birthday at La Cocina De Tita Moning

La Cocina De Tita Moning is one of my family's favorite restaurants. The food is great and the ambience is luxurious yet informal and relaxed. The service is fantastic and the staff make you feel like you are part of their family. It is pretty expensive which is why we reserve this place for special occasions. My mom's birthday is of course a very special occasion so it was as good an excuse as any to take my family here to celebrate.


When we got there, one of their staff Malen told us that they were very relieved that we arrived because they forgot to ask for my contact number when I made the reservation. As such, they couldn't call me to confirm if we were pushing through. Nevertheless, they still went ahead and prepared the food for us. Cool! Since all of us had been here at least a couple of times, we told our guide Amver that we could skip the tour this time around. (Of course, while we were waiting for our food, we still looked around. :))


As expected, we all enjoyed our amazing meal and everyone was stuffed. And why wouldn't we? La Cocina De Tita Moning was awarded a certificate of excellence by tripadvisor in 2015.


I purchased three 10-ounce jars of Salsa Monja for my family (I would have gotten a bigger jar but they only had the 10-ounce jars when we were there) and I got a 7-ounce bottle of their Queso de Bola spread for my grandmother. I have now been to La Cocina De Tita Moning several times and each time has been a wonderful dining experience. I'm pretty sure I will visit this restaurant again in the future.

No comments: