Thursday, June 18, 2015

Zendee sings Flashlight with Jessie J

Zendee Tenerefe came into the public eye first when a video of her singing went viral. That video led to her guesting on Ellen. Now, another one of her videos is getting some online activity as she sings "Flashlight" with Jessie J. Check it out:


video upload in youtube by Zendee Rose Tenerefe

"Flashlight" is from the soundtrack of Pitch Perfect 2 and the radio version was performed by Jessie J. This duet was made possible through the Sing! Karaoke! app of Smule. I think the way the app works is that it has Jessie J singing parts of the song and anyone can "duet" with her. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I liked how light and easy it sounded and I love how Zendee harmonized with Jessie J. This is really fun to listen to. Makes me interested to look for other similar duets online. :)

No comments: