Monday, February 16, 2015

Five pounds off

About a month ago, I suffered from pretty bad stomach problems. As a result, I lost about five pounds. Surprisingly enough, four weeks later, I fortunately haven't gained those five pounds back. I guess this is because I have somehow managed to keep eating relatively smaller portions compared what I was eating before I got sick. I remember having some pasta recently and after eating about two-thirds of the dish, I already started to feel pretty full.

I am now almost certain that because I wrote about it, I will start gaining all that lost weight back pretty quickly LOL. I really need to channel my previous ability and discipline to exercise semi-regularly. I am not getting any younger and I certainly need to have a healthier lifestyle.

No comments: