Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Cross Trainers

Seems like the shopping bug still hasn't left me LOL. Last weekend, I bought a new pair of cross trainers. I didn't get them on a whim, though. I had known for the last several months that I needed to replace my old pair but despite my efforts to find new shoes, I couldn't really find what I was looking for.

That is, until I passed by the Reebok shop on the third floor of Robinson's Galleria. I went in not really expecting to find anything but then I saw this pair of Reebok Quick Edge shoes. They had my size and when I tried them on, I thought they felt comfortable enough and looked pretty good.


The kicker was the that these shoes were on sale. At 40% off, the discounted price was only P1,900. Wow! Add to that the fact that they are cross trainers (meaning that I can use them for a variety of physical activities) and my purchase decision was made extremely easy. I'm really happy that I went to Robinson's Galleria last weekend and that I decided to check out the Reebok store while I was there.

No comments: