Saturday, November 08, 2014

Eggs Benedict, Apartment 1B-style

I think watching too many cooking reality shows on TV turned me into an Eggs Benedict fan LOL. Not that I'm complaining though. When a friend told me that in his opinion, the Apartment 1B Eggs Benedict was the best in Manila, I decided to try it out for myself.


So do I agree with my friend? I think I might, although of course this is based on my limited experience since I haven't really tried that many versions of this dish. :) While I think Eggs Benedict in Bizu has the best bread (and is also pretty good; probably my second favorite), I think Apartment 1B has the most well-cooked eggs. The yolk is just so perfectly silky and it oozes a lot more slowly compared to others I've tried. The potatoes and the small salad served with the Eggs Benedict make this dish perfectly balanced.

The Eggs Benedict in Apartment 1B are served until 3pm everyday. They have two branches:

Apartment 1B SalcedoG/F One Layafette Square
132 L.P. Leviste corner Sedeno Streets
Salcedo Village, Makati
(02) 843 4075

Apartment 1B Rockwell
G/F One Rockwell East
Rockwell, Makati
(02) 869-3530

No comments: