Monday, November 03, 2014

Another shopping spree

During my shopping spree a couple of weeks ago, I realized that I needed new work pants. However, since the mall was incredibly crowded and the lines in the fitting rooms were very long, I felt it would be too stressful for me to try different pants on so I decided to do more shopping another time. As it turned out, it didn't take too long for me to find my way back to Megamall LOL.

I ended up getting two pairs of pants from G2000. Pretty cool too that they were still on sale when I got them even if the SM 3-day sale was over. Of course, since I was already there, I decided to make the most of it. I ended up getting shorts and another long-sleeved shirt from Old Navy and a collared shirt and shorts from Uniqlo.

The one thing I couldn't find, however, was a long-sleeved shirt that fits perfectly and can be buttoned comfortably around my neck. I have never successfully been able to find such a shirt and I need at least a couple of these to use whenever I attend a formal event and have to wear a tie. Normally, in these situations, I just push my tie all the way up so that my shirt looks liks it is buttoned around my neck even if it isn't. I figure that the only way I can get the perfect shirt is to have one tailor-made. So that's the new plan. Hopefully I can get that sorted out within the next couple of months.

No comments: