Thursday, July 03, 2014

Farewell

My dear friend Liza passed away last week. :-(

I found out when our friend Acky shared the unfortunate news with me last Monday. She tried calling me but since I could not take her call, she texted me instead. I was shocked and in disbelief, so much so that I had to ask if she was sure about the news. She said that unfortunately it was confirmed. Getting what has so far been the saddest news of the year was an incredibly sad way to start the week. I couldn't focus nor get any work done for most of that day.

I went to the wake a few days after she passed away but I was unable to go to the funeral. I will continue to pray for Liza and her family that she left behind. While I am deeply saddened by this, I will always remember the many wonderful moments I got to spend with her when she was still with us.

Rest in peace, Liza.


video uploaded in youtube by Sergio Montanari

No comments: