Thursday, April 17, 2014

Superb 80-year old dancer

This has to be one of the most amazing performances I've seen on Britain's Got Talent. Paddy, who turns 80 in July, performed a ballroom dance routine with her partner Nico on the show. I'm guessing they really intended to throw people off by starting off the number quite slow and basic before going into overdrive. The stunts they pull off are just mind-blowing.


video uploaded in youtube by Britain's Got Talent

Amanda pressed her Golden Buzzer which means that Paddy and Nico go straight to the live semi-final. I'm slightly worried that they threw in their full array of stunts in this routine and audiences later on might not vote for them anymore but I certainly hope they do. I can't help but be absolutely impressed by Paddy's strength, flexibility, and poise. Hopefully they get really far in the competition, if not win it all. Good luck Paddy and Nico!

No comments: