Thursday, March 20, 2014

My blog gets a facelift

I finally changed the look and feel of my blog!

I didn't really intend to change my blog template until a friend of mine chatted with me the other day and mentioned that my blog still didn't have a "previous" button. I told him I hadn't figured out how do it yet and he said that his blog automatically came with an "older posts" button. I thought it might be because I was using an old template (after all, my blog is almost a decade old).

So I quickly decided to update my template to the newer version to see if  it would indeed address the problem and voila! My blog now has an "older posts" option. The archive section is also a lot cleaner and much easier to navigate. Now I don't have to worry about blogging too much and not being able to automatically find older posts within a month. While change isn't always easy to deal with, this one is. I'm really happy about it. :)

No comments: