Monday, January 20, 2014

K Style Hair fix

It all started during our department Christmas party last year. It was a long and busy day of preparations and execution and when I saw pictures and videos taken of me before and during the event, I noticed that my hair was a veritable mess. Years ago, I used gel regularly but then I stopped when my hair started thinning. I haven't used any hair product on a regular basis since then; I pretty much went wash-and-wear and I would just try to straighten out my hair throughout the day. However, seeing those unappealing photos of myself was a big wake-up call. I spoke in front of a large audience that night and I realized that how I was presenting myself to people wasn't all that good.

So since the start of this year, I've been using Lakme K.Style Fiber Paste.


I purchased it at Piandré. At P500 for a 100mL container, it's not exactly cheap but you need just a little amount so it's not too bad. I've been happy with it so far. To top it all off, a lot of folks at work kept saying I look a lot cleaner. And thinner! Amazing what looking just that much more presentable can do for you. :)

No comments: