Monday, January 13, 2014

1,000!

Another year, another milestone. This is my 1,000th blog post! Amazing. :) I've had busy months and slow periods but over the last nine years, I have been able to write one blog post every three and a half days on average.

Probably the greatest use of my blog is when I have friends who are traveling to places I have visited in the last several years. One of my friends went to Iceland and picked up on some good things to do and places to visit from my blog. Another friend was going to Oslo and he was thinking whether he should go to Bergen or not. He only had a few days in Norway so he was inclined not to go. When he read about my Bergen and Norway in a Nutshell tour experiences, he decided to go. Another friend traveled to Brunei and found my posts and proposed itinerary quite useful. I shared my South Korea trip to friends who also traveled there and some other folks were inspired to visit Batanes and Russia because of what I wrote about those places. Cool!

Can't believe I've managed to remain active even after almost nine years of blogging. In fact, I think I've become a bit more prolific in the last year or so. I'm not that far away from my next milestone - my 10 year anniversary. I am definitely looking forward to that. :)

1 comment:

fifteenryans said...

Congrats, Christian!