Sunday, March 31, 2013

Family trip to Singapore and Malaysia

When I found out last year that there was a Legoland in Malaysia, I decided it would be good to bring my family there especially since my nephews are big Lego fans. I asked a couple of my friends about Legoland and they said it would be a better option to stay in Singapore than in Kuala Lumpur because SG is only 1 1/2 hours away from Legoland (including the time you spend in immigration) whereas KL is about 4 hours away.


I figured that if we were going to stay in Singapore, then we may as well visit Universal Studios Singapore again because my other brother who was with us in this trip had never been.


We didn't have a lot of time for this holiday actually. We got there on Friday after lunch and we left on Monday early afternoon. So essentially one day was spent in Legoland and another in Universal Studios, and there wasn't much time to do anything else. It was my brother's first time in Singapore so we decided to stop by the Merlion near the Esplanade on Monday morning before we left.


I'll write in more detail about Legoland and Universal Studios SG in my next couple of posts.

No comments: