Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Full auto detailing at Big Bert's

While the passenger seat of my car was being shampooed at Big Bert's Professional Detailers about a month ago after I spilled  a cup of coffee into it, I started asking about some of the services they provide. It was then that I decided I wanted to check my car into Big Bert's at some point soon after that for full auto detailing. It would take a few days to complete which meant I would be without a car so I had to figure out the best time to do it.

I remembered that my mom and grandmother would be going to Roxas and Kalibo for a few days, which meant I wouldn't have any driver duties then so I thought it would be the perfect time to bring my car to Big Bert's. The full auto detail includes exterior detail, interior detail, engine detail, and full glass polish. It was quite expensive - my vehicle is large so it cost P7,500 - but we've had this car for almost five years now and I felt that having it meticulously cleaned would be worth it.

Somehow I missed writing my contact number on the form I signed so they couldn't call me to tell me that my car was ready. They had to wait for me to call them. When I finally got my car, I was happy with the results. It was really clean through and through. My car did belch a bit after I started driving it but that's because it hadn't really been driven for a few days. I should make it a habit to have my car undergo full auto detailing once a year or so.

Big Bert's has a couple of branches that you can check out here.

Big Bert's Professional Detailers
http://www.bigberts.com/
Pasig City Branch
Units 152-155, Ortigas Auto Depot
Julia Vargas Avenue, Pasig City, Philippines
Tel: +632-914-1075

No comments: