Sunday, September 09, 2012

OTH says goodbye

After nine long seasons, One Tree Hill finally comes to a close. I used to watch this regularly in its first few seasons, but when Hilarie Burton, and her character Peyton Sawyer, left the show, I sort of lost interest. I'd still get to watch episodes every now and then, which means I still sort of know what's going on and who all the new characters are, but I wasn't following it very closely anymore.

I did get to watch the final episode, which was a great way for the show to say goodbye to its fans who have stuck by them through all these years. It made a lot of references to events going back as far as the first season, making it even more nostalgic. It was too bad Peyton didn't make a special appearance in any of the last season episodes (Lucas, Keith, Deb, and Bevin all came back for at least one show) but overall, it was a nice way to go.

No comments: