Tuesday, July 03, 2012

SBC's Omelette and French Toast

It all started with me watching on youtube an episode of The Delicious Miss Dahl where she cooks an Omelette Arnold Bennett. This led me to watching a clip of Jacques Pepin cooking two styles of omelette. Before I knew it, I was craving this wonderful egg dish.

Anyways, I was driving home one evening when I felt hungry and wanted to get something heavy enough to fill me but light enough that I won't stuff myself before I go to bed. My craving kicked in again and I remembered that Seattle's Best served omelette dishes. So I made my way to the nearest Seattle's Best and ordered their Ham and Cheese Omelette with French Toast. And may I say, it was a surprisingly pleasant discovery! So much so that the next day, I ordered it again. :)

Thankfully this is now in my radar because it makes a perfect midnight snack for me. I'm pretty sure I'll be having this dish on a more regular basis. Maybe I will even try some of their other omelette dishes. :)

No comments: