Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My new game boards!

My friends Joh and Raffa usually order lots of stuff from the US and have them shipped by bulk to Manila, and sometimes I 'piggy back' on their shipment. Last year, I ordered a lot of CDs and DVDs. This time, I ordered a few board games: Settlers of Catan, 7 Wonders, and Ticket to Ride.


I learned all these games through my friend Mike, who's a big board game fan, but he moved back to the US. I was initially planning to get my own 7 Wonders here in Manila but I found out it cost more than P3000 in Hobbes and Landes and it costs about half of that on Amazon. As such, I figured I would buy my board games on Amazon instead.

Next step: figure out which of my friends here in Manila are interested in these strategy games. What follows should be hours of fun! :)

No comments: