Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tagaytay Food Trip

So I finally get to blog about my food trip in Tagaytay! :) Back in November, my workload was incredibly massive so when I cleared my workload, I felt I just had to get away from the city to regain my equilibrium and to get some much needed rest and recreation. I bought 2 overnight stay vouchers for Lee Boutique that were about to expire so I decided to take a few days off of work and spend a couple of nights in Tagaytay. I didn't really have a specific plan in mind apart from watching TV, updating my ipod and just chilling. Then, a though. Food trip! There are so many good restaurants in Tagaytay that I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to try a lot of restos that I hadn't been to before.

I decided early on that I wouldn't scrimp on food - I felt I owed it to myself to enjoy the fruits of my labor - so I went to tripadvisor and looked up some of the top ranked restaurants in Tagaytay. I felt that Antonio's, which was given the highest ranking, was a bit too expensive and one meal there would cost the same as a three-course meal plus drinks in the other places, so I ended up choosing the following:

I'll blog separately about the meals I had in each of these places.

No comments: