Sunday, March 04, 2012

Photobook

Several months ago, I purchased five vouchers from Groupon/Beeconomic for Photobooks which I got at 77% off. I have hundreds of photos from several trips I had taken in the past, and while my initial plan was to have the pictures printed out so I could arrange them in a photo album, I figured it would be a better - albeit more expensive - option to create photobooks. So when I saw the 77% discount vouchers, I just had to purchase a handful of them.

Thankfully, they were valid for several months, which means I had time to work on them. In traditional cramming style, though, I waited until just a little more than a month before my vouchers expired before starting to work on my first photobook. It took some time to figure out how to use the design software, but after I put together my first book, I started to get the hang of it.

I've now created two of three books - Belgium, Switzerland, and New York - and I have a couple of weeks to use my remaining two vouchers. I'm planning to create photobooks for my trip to Mexico and my stint in Sweden. Given that some of these trips were made almost 10 years ago, I am definitely looking forward to receiving my photobooks in the mail. I hope they turn out great.

No comments: