Saturday, March 24, 2012

Phantom of the Opera!

Wow, I am so excited about this! Phantom of the Opera is coming to Manila in August! Public ticket sale starts on May 1st, but pre-selling for Citibank credit card holders and Infinity subscribers has started so we were able to get tickets already.

photo courtesy of Ticketworld

Apparently available seats are disappearing quickly - especially the good seats. In fact, we couldn't get orchestra seats on our first three date options! Thankfully we purchased early enough during the pre-sell. Makes me wonder how many seats will still be left by May 1st and whether they will add more dates.

We picked seats in the orchestra even if they are quite expensive because the slight sound glitches when watching The Legends and the Classics were very evident in balcony 1. As such, we figured we might as well get good seats when we watch this legendary musical. I've actually watched this show almost a decade ago when I took a sidetrip to NYC during a business trip to the US but I want to experience it again with my family. It should be an awesome night and I can't wait! :)

No comments: