Friday, October 28, 2011

Free Starbucks: 2 in a row

It's been a while since I got lucky one of those free tall-beverage lucky receipts that are randomly generated when you make a purchase in Starbucks. I think it's been about 2 years since my last free coffee.

Well, just this last week, I bought coffee in Starbucks - I must have been the last customer of the day since that Starbucks was about to close as I rushed in - and just as the cashier punched in my order, a really long receipt came out of the register. Free coffee on my next visit! Cool. :)

So what's cooler than free coffee? How about two of them? I claim my free coffee a few days later and the day after that, I get another coffee in Starbucks. Guess what? I get another free coffee receipt. Wow! So I don't get any free coffees in a couple of years then in a span of a week, I get two of them. Not bad!

No comments: