Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday gifts

Every year, my birthday wishlist consists of CDs or DVDs. This year, I wanted only one CD. Since a lot of my friends were asking for my wishlist but I didn't really have any, I ended up getting a bit of a mix of gifts. Some of the stuff I got:

  • Power Hits 2011. It's the only CD I wanted to get and my best friend decided to get it for me because he feels I need to update my ipod with more recent music LOL. It includes 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj, 'Telling the world' by Taio Cruz, and 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett and Goonrock. I've been listening to this CD over and over again.
  • Torta Delos Reyes. One of my favorite desserts (you can get it from Aristocrat).
  • Wine. I got three different bottles of red wine. Perfect because I sometimes tend to open a bottle at home and drink a glass or two before going to bed. I don't drink the whole bottle in one sitting so I keep the rest of the wine in my ref for a few days until I consume it all. I'm sure it doesn't taste as good and the quality is no longer preserved, but since I'm the only one who drinks it, I don't really care. :)
  • The Spa Gift card. A few friends pooled their resources together to give me a gift card to The Spa. Definitely something I need right now given my stress level and crazy work hours.
  • An Adidas Climacool sports shirt. It's one of those quick drying shirts that are perfect for sports or situations where you expect to sweat a lot, like outreach activities or out-of-town trips.
Pretty cool that a lot of the stuff I got are things I enjoy or will definitely use. This, even without having my traditional wishlist. Thanks to my family and friends!

No comments: