Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time to replace my phone

I think I need to get myself a new mobile phone. My current one, a Sony Ericsson K770i, doesn't seem to be working properly anymore. There are times when it just keeps hanging and rebooting, other times people can't seem to reach me even if my phone is on, and sometimes I can barely hear the person I'm talking to on the phone. While this phone has been with me for just about 2 1/2 years, I think I may have dropped it too many times that I've worn it out faster than any other phone I've had in the pst.

My last two phones have been Sony Ericsson (prior to this, I had the K750i) so I'm tempted to stick with the brand. However, my main problem with these phones is the charging. The slot where you put the charger tends to degrade a bit easily (especially when my sweats gets in it and mucks it up). I'm personally not a fan of phones with a lot of functionalities so I don't necessarily want to get an IPhone. I may have to switch back to a Nokia (I was a Nokia user prior to 2006). I took a quick look at a Nokia store and I'm thinking about getting a C3, C5, or X3.

The main thing I like about my Ericsson phones though was the fact that they have this pretty powerful light. It helps when ordering food or drinks in dimly lit restaurants. Funny that most people look at really edgy and cool features when getting a phone while I look for one that has a good light LOL. I'm such a dinosaur. :)

No comments: