Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Perfect Strangers

Back in the 80s, one of my favorite TV shows was 'Perfect Strangers'. The premise is that Balki Bartokomous, played by Bronson Pinchot, moves from Mypos (a fictional country) to the US and ends up staying with his distant cousin Larry Appleton, played by Mark Linn-Baker. With a lot of cultural and even behavioral differences, Balki and Larry end up in a lot of fun and funny situations.

I enjoyed this show so much that when I discovered that Seasons 1 and 2 of this series were now available on Amazon (I know that it wasn't for years), I made sure to get a copy.


Obviously, this sit-com is about 2 decades old so some of the gags are a bit dated, but I still find it really funny and entertaining. This is due in large part to the lead characters (and of course the actors who play them) and how they are developed as the story progresses.

On top of that, Perfect Strangers one of the the best theme song of any TV show I have ever watched. Check it out:


video uploadd in youtube by Robby520

No comments: