Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Iron Man 2

Iron Man 2 has been such a major box office hit so far and it's still raking in millions as I write this but it took me two and half weeks to find my way to the cinema to catch it. I watched it on Sunday night with my mom and one of my nephews. I have to say, though, that apart from the action sequences - the one in Monaco and the one at the end - it was a bit of a let-down. I actually thought it was kinda boring. Considering that the action sequences really kicked ass and were so entertaining to watch, it was a pity that there weren't enough of them.

1 comment:

xtn_blog_reader said...

I watched the movie after two weeks to avoid the crowd and as I went out of the theater I wondered why a lot went "crazy" over the movie. I like the first installment more where the story seems more cohesive.