Sunday, May 23, 2010

Allergy

Is it the heat? The stress? Or my new fabric conditioner? I can't really tell. But about a couple of weeks ago, I started to getting rashes every evening. Sometimes I'd have the rash on my legs, other times on my arms, and other times I'd have it on my back.

I wasn't sure if it's because of the intense Manila heat. However, it has been intensely hot the last several weeks already and my allergies only started appearing a couple of weeks ago. So it can't just be the heat.

Could it be my new fabric conditioner? I had to buy a new brand recently coz I haven't been able to find my previous brand in months which leads me to think it's been discontinued. But if it is the fabric conditioner, why does the rash only come out at night? I mean, the clothes I wear to sleep are washed using the same fabric conditioner so I should have an allergy when I wake up as well.

Stress maybe? But I've had several patches of tough work this year and I've never had the allergy up until the last two weeks.

So if it isn't any of these things, then what could it be? Well, my conclusion is that maybe it's the combination of everything. In any case, after getting an allergy again one night, after about a week and a half of this, I decided to take a Clariting which helped my rash subside.

The strange thing? After that one Claritin, I no longer get an allergy each night. I'm not a doctor so I have no idea how to explain all this. But I am happy that I'm not getting rashes night anymore. :)

No comments: