Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Killers are coming!!

A week and a half ago, my friend Yam gave me a heads up that The Killers would be pre-selling tickets to their January 31 concert in Manila. The Killers are in my to-watch-live list so I was ecstatic to find out that they were having a concert here. Naturally, I went to the online ticket reservation site to reserve tickets.

I didn't know when I could expect a reply, but last Thursday, I got an email saying my tickets were ready, but would be held only for a day (a day!). So I head to customer service in SM Megamall on Friday, and now I have my pass to see one of my favorite bands perform live! Woo-hoo!! It's still about two months away but I get excited every time I think about it LOL.

Check out the official website of The Killers for more info on their concert in Manila and in other cities in Asia and Australia.

No comments: