Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bell X1 - Eve, the Apple of my Eye

My friend Tim strongly suggested to me that I download the song "Eve, the apple of my eye" by Bell X1 about two weeks ago. I couldn't download it on itunes at the time so I just searched for it on youtube and immediately upon listening to it, I got absolutely hooked! I've been listening to it over and over and over again and I am still not tired of it!



Bell X1 also do an incredible acoustic version of their song (which I actually prefer). Check it out here.

Anyways, I just realized that I can actually download songs from itunes as long as a I have an itunes gift card (which I have - Denise and Yong Han gave me a couple as their 'thank you' for me singing in their wedding). But I'm thinking now whether I just order their CD on amazon and save my itunes GC for other songs that belong to albums which I have no interest in buying. I'll probably ask Tim what he thinks of the Bell X1 album that this song is on and I'll decide on what to do then.

No comments: