Friday, September 07, 2007

Gearing up for Elliott's arrival

Few changes with respect to Elliott's concert schedule here:

  • Sept. 21, Fri - Trinoma (7:00pm)
  • Sept. 22, Sat - Glorietta (7:00pm)
  • Sept. 23, Sun - Market! Market! (6:00pm)
  • Sept. 26, Wed - Ayala Mall Cebu (6:00pm)
  • Sept. 28, Fri - Alabang Town Center (6:30pm)

(image courtesy of Marie. Thanks, Marie!)

This is the same image you see on Elliott's huge billboard advert along Edsa.

It's too bad that his ATC appearance is now on a Friday instead of a Saturday. It means that if I want to catch that last show, I need to leave the office early and brave Friday evening traffic - on payday no less. To make matters worse, I believe that there is work being done on South Super Highway. Maybe I can just work really late on Thursday night so I can leave a lot earlier on Friday. Anyways, it's still a few weeks from now, so there's time for me to figure out what to do.

No comments: