Thursday, June 14, 2007

[SWEDEN] Lund pictures

I just realized that I've posted pictures of practically every new place I've been to this year. Except my very own surrogate hometown of Lund! So here are some pictures I took.

I think this is the Cathedral school which is a block away from the hotel I stayed in for my first two months.

And here's the Grand hotel. There's a restaurant right next to it that has a karaoke night on Saturday evenings and I've been thinking of maybe heading there one Saturday night and singing along. But I'm not sure what playlist they have hehe.

Not sure what building this one is, but it's next to the Stortorget or Big Square. I've been to both bars at the ground floor of this building.

And these I believe are apartment buildings.

Clearly, most of the pics I've taken are of buildings. This next one is right next to the apartment buildings above but I'm not sure what it is.

The park I talked about in a previous post is on the right side of this picture. This was taken during winter so I need to head there again. The trees certainly don't look the same way now.

They are actually quite "old" I took them sometime in February or early March so the skies are not as bright blue when you compare it to the photos I took during spring and early summer.

More pics soon, including the university building, and I'll devote a completely separate post about the Domkyrkan which is Lund's main landmark.

No comments: