Tuesday, February 06, 2007

[SWEDEN] Back in the driver's seat

I finally got my rental car today, a black Renault Modus. Small car, but that's a good thing because it means it is easier to park.

So I drove in Sweden for the first time. It snowed for about 10 minutes at around 430pm and I got worried it would continue to snow so I decided to leave the office early and just work on some stuff at the hotel.

One thing though, I need to sit down one day and figure out how to use all the controls like for the heater and anti-fog stuff. I didn't figure out how to get the windshield wipers to work until I got to the hotel haha. The instruction manuals are all in Swedish too. Ah well, at least I won't need help figuring out how the CD player works.

The downside? Parking costs an arm and a leg! P700 overnight parking. Damn! And I thought I was gonna get free parking at the hotel. Apparently not. I hope I can get my apartment sorted out soon. At least parking comes free with my apartment.

No comments: