Monday, January 22, 2007

[SWEDEN] My new favorite hang-out

I decided to take some pics of Espresso House. It’s my official hangout outside the hotel, as I’ve been there quite a few times already. They do have great coffee and the ambience is cozy.

There’s quite a selection of pastries as well. The first one I tried wasn’t very good. But since then I’ve tried two other items on the menu. The chocolate brownie was good, but my vote goes to this small, unassuming Mocca Cup.

I tried it out the first time because I wanted something sweet to go with the coffee, but nothing too large or heavy. I figured it would just be like any ordinary cupcake. But no! After you take the first bite, you realize that inside it are layers of different flavors! I’m no experienced cook or baker so I can’t tell you what’s in it, but all I know is that this Mocca Cup is amazing!

If only I could share the taste with you through the internet. (I wonder when technology will be such that you can capture the taste of something and upload it online and share it with other people somehow…)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian! Looks like you're turning into a blog-machine lately. Great posts! I especially appreciate the YouTube links! Laughtrip!

Edgar

Xtn said...

Haha onga! Nothing much to do here in the evenings. Or let me rephrase that - not too much inexpensive stuff to do here in the evenings. =)

Anonymous said...

You better bring home a sample of that Mocca Cup for me so I could replicate it!