Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Birthday wishlist

It's a couple of weeks 'til my birthday, and I decided to put up my wishlist in my blog. I got this idea from Dale. If you are interested in getting me something but don't want me to know, please leave an anonymous comment saying which item you intend to get me so that others no longer get me that item. Warning: some of the CDs might be hard to find:

DVDs (non-pirated):

  • X-men 2
  • Babe
  • Chicken Run
  • Sister Act
  • Sister Act 2
  • A few good men
Note - for the DVDs, please get my the widescreen edition. If you can't find a widescreen edition, please get me something else na lang. =)

Music CDs (non-pirated please):

Note - the CDs with * are the ones which I think should be easy enough to find.

Others (these items pwede more than one ang makuha ko):

  • Body Shop For Men Aftershave Gel
  • Rustan's GCs (I need to buy a lot of new pants but I'd like to fit them myself first so GC na lang)
  • Starbucks GCs
  • Band accessories, like a cool necklace or bracelet
  • Suriya Spa GC for Spot-tension release back massage (I don't like having full body massages so the back one will do)
(Update: I already got a few Aftershave gels to last me a while so I am striking this one off in the meantime. =))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of 1990-2000 by U2 now taken

tanya said...

wow good idea, i was going to put up something like this, minus the comments part.

advanced happy birthday :) i hope everyone gives you gifts. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Sister Act widescreen DVD taken

Anonymous said...

Hey Christian, I bet you'll love Jack Johnson. Seems like we have the same taste in music... except Fantasia... hehehe

choy