Friday, July 08, 2005

Flipside

Okay, not really a good idea to end the work week on a low note. So let me note three great things that happened this week.

#1
Although it was the incredibly sad death of Amor that brought Amy and Duncan to Manila along with Lucas, it is absolutely great that I get to see them again and spend time with them. And after all the problems that Amy had with respect to coming home without having her US work visa yet (it has already been approved but hasn't been stamped on her passport yet), she was able to get an early appointment next week, so it looks like all three of them will able to go the US all at the same time.

#2
I am watching Fantastic Four with Pia, Joh, Raffa, Che, Meann, Tim, Peegee, and Paulo tonight at Greenbelt 3 right after I finish posting this message in my blog. =) I heard the movie is fun, so I am looking forward to watching it. Also heard Jessica Alba has a scene in only her underwear which guys should look out for. Can't wait. =)

#3
I had a mini-reunion with old CDB teammates. Funny thing, it was such a stressful week that I wanted to have lunch with someone who I don't get to see fairly often. So I asked Tina if she wanted to have lunch and she said sure. On our way out of the office, we ran into Gosh who was going to have lunch by himself (turns out all three of us have the uncommon habit of eating lunch alone) so he joined us and we ate a healthy lunch in Soup Kitchen. Tina said it's too bad the other CDB folks weren't with us so I suggested to her that she organize a lunch with them next Friday. Hopefully that pans out.

So there you go, the week ain't all that bad after all. =)

1 comment:

Ree said...

Hey Christian.
Isn't that great--something good always does happen, even in the middle of all the stress :D

BTW, congrats on your 21-day challenge.