Monday, June 13, 2005

Hanging out with friends

With all the stuff that had been keeping me busy over the last month or so, I haven't really been able to spend a lot of time with some of my other friends who I don't get to see on a regular basis (i.e. people from work, StillOz or Bukas Sarili folks). So it was great to get a chance to actually hang out with a lot of them over the last 4 days.

Last Thursday was Paulo's birthday, but since he had a big presentation for his MBA class on Friday, we decided to celebrate his birthday with him after his presentation. We ended up at the Pen lobby - Paulo, Raffa, Joh, Tim, Che, Meann, Pia, Hannah and John Q. It was a lot of fun seeing them again as I think it had been about more than a month since I saw them all last.

On Saturday, Gary and Winnie got married and Mitch, Anna, Iona, and I were all invited. What was cool was that Mike L, Monique, and Rona G were all there, and it had been ages since I saw them last. Also there were (the other) Rona and ID and Jude and Pia, and I haven't seem them in an even longer time.

On Sunday, I met up with Mitch, Anna, and Iona again at Mitch's place, but this time with Joyce for dinner and videoke. Rommel came by some time later as did Myra and her boyfriend Jun. Dinner was great and it was lots of fun. We ended up leaving at around 2am. Not exactly sure whether our singing (or my loud voice) kept Mitch's neighbors up. Oh well. =)

Then today, I had rehearsal for the Walang Kupas partial repeat so I spent the afternoon with Donna, Stelz, Denz, Queena, Ghe, Mark, Ivy, Neyna, and Janet, as well as the staff and crew. A lot of fun as it always is when hanging out with these people.

Finally, I am going out for coffee and a movie tonight with Diane and maybe Dale. I haven't seen Diane since she left for Cincinnati (gosh, when was that exactly?) which was probably the same time I saw Dale last. We plan to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith and I can't wait to hear the super super hot Angelina Jolie say "Who's your daddy now?" Ahh, if only I were Brad...

No comments: