Monday, March 28, 2005

Where did the long weekend go?

Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. No work for four consecutive days. And since I never go out of town during Holy Week so that I can spend time going to church and doing the Stations of the Cross, I should have been able to regain my equilibrium.

So why is it that I feel so incredibly drained this Monday? I guess all those four days were still full packed. Organizing my stuff at home, shopping for things we need at home (like flashlights and catfood, among others), planning for the Bukas Sarili Christmas Cards for a Cause project, doing overtime at work, sorting out my photos and organizing them into photo albums. I guess I should've decided not to sort out my photos, but I have this huge pile of pictures I had printed out over the last 2-3 years sitting in my room and I figured I needed to make the pile a bit smaller. Pero ayan, start pa lang ng week and I feel tired na. Not the right week to be tired though, kasi we are moving our Phase 2 release into production this weekend. Hay, all-nighter siguro ako tonight para lang makausad ng konti. Wish me luck!

No comments: